WWE Survivor Series 2018 Prediction, Date, WIKI, Location & Rumors
WWE Survivor Series 2018 Prediction : Survivor Series 2018 is all set to get underway on 18 November 2018. Survivor Series is the fourth biggest pay-per-view in wwe and this is the place where WWE creatives starts building storylines for the later part of the year and on the Road to Wrestlemania.
There are Some matches currently set for Survivor Series 2018 and a new WWE Champion is set to be crowned at the Survivor Series 2018. So below is the match card first for Survivor Series 2018.
WWE Survivor Series 2018 Predictions Matches
Men’s Elimination Team Predictions:
- RAW: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman, Bobby Roode
- Smackdown: AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Andrade Almas, Samoa Joe, the Miz
Women’s Elimination Team Predictions:
- RAW: Alexa Bliss, Natalya, Ronda Rousey, Nia Jax, Ember Moon
- Smackdown: Charlotte Flair, Carmella, Naomi, Becky Lynch, Sonya Deville
WWE Champion vs WWE Universal Champion
- Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Champion) vs Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Champion)
RAW Tag Team Champions vs Smackdown Tag Team Champions
- The Usos vs The Authors of Pain
WWE United States Champion vs Intercontinental Champion
- Jeff Hardy vs Drew McIntyre
RAW Women’s Champion vs Smackdown Women’s Champion
- Sasha Banks vs Asuka
WWE Survivor Series 2018 Location
The WWE Srvivor Series 2018 is will play on Staples Center, 1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA.
WWE Survivor Series 2018 WIKI
Survivor Series is an annual professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event held in November by WWE. It is the second longest running pay-per-view event in WWE history (behind WrestleMania) and one of the “Big Four” events, along with WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, and SummerSlam, as it is one of the original four pay-per-views produced by WWE. (According to wikipedia)
WWE Survivor Series 2018 Result
The WWE Survivor Series 2018 Result is Coming Soon…Watch Live HERE